If you're looking for residential locksmith service you've come to the right place. We unlock homes, install deadbolts, and change locks 24 hours a day.
Our residential locksmith services include:
- Vehicle openings
- Home openings
- Lock re-keying
- Deadbolt/hardware installation
- Doors repaired
- Doors reinforced
- Window locks installed
- Keys duplicated or originated
- Builder/realtor master key systems
Locks we service:
- Cam locks
- File Cabinet
- Alarming Panic Bars
- Non-alarming "panic", "crash" or "push" bars other wise known as Rim locking devices
- High Security
- Storm Door Locks
- Bump Proof
- Push button
Keys that we make:
- Standard security keys
- High security
- Ace or "Coke machine keys"
- Do Not Duplicate
- Keys that require a signature for duplication
- Proximity Cards
- Swipe cards
- Pad lock
Residential Locksmith Service Rate Summaries:
Our 9 t0 5 trip charge is $65.00
- Re-keying services:(Keep your hardware - Old keys become obsolete; only new keys will open the lock) Cylinders re-keyed at just $15.00 per keyhole
- Master key services:(Primarily for realtors desiring access to multiple properties with a single key)Cylinders master keyed at just $20.00 each
- Need duplicate keys?Standard keys made at just $3.00 each
- Deadbolt lock installation service:Standard Deadbolt installation starts at just $140.00 for the first deadbolt and then $65.00 for each additional deadbolt and this price includes our service call, a high quality deadbolt with an a brass cylinder "non of that cheap Home Depot diecast metal stuff" and drilling and installation. If no drilling is required and your just looking to replace an old crusty deadbolt, then it would be $115.00 for the first and then $40.00 for each additional.
- If your looking to just have us install lock hardware that you are supplying we can also do that as well, and we will warranty our labor for a 1 year, we just can't warranty any hardware that we don't supply.
- Door repair:Repair work varies, but starts around $65.00
The rates quoted above are for basic locksmith services. For more specific pricing or questions about other products or services not listed, please contact us to speak with a qualified locksmith today.
For Safety & Security Tips from the professional technicians at Northstar Locksmiths, call us today.